THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING!
The Pacific Northwest Apprenticeship Education Conference
First Event: May 19 & 20, 2010
Second Event: April 17 & 18, 2012
Check out post event resources from both events on this website!
2012 Conference Summary:
The premiere 2010 conference was structured to educate a range of apprenticeship topics to varied stakeholders. Following the spirit of the first event's tagline, "EDUCATE, EMPLOY, EMPOWER," the 2012 PNWAEC focused on employ topics. This smaller event will concentrate on engaging business in these topics:
- Strategies to engage new employers in apprenticeship - and to energize existing employer partners
- Fresh methods to market apprenticeship to businesses and talent groups
- Ideas to get businesses engaged in creating and retaining a diverse workforce
- Innovative program models that appeal to small to mid-sized businesses
- Cross-region products that are available now that apprenticeships can plug and play into their practices and operations
- Long-term conversations around shared goals for the Pacific Northwest States and British Columbia