2014 Conference Summary
The premiere 2010 conference was structured to educate a range of apprenticeship topics to varied stakeholders. In 2012 we hosted a smaller event that focused on employ topics. Following the spirit of the event's tagline, "EDUCATE, EMPLOY, EMPOWER," PNWAEC 2014 will focus on empower topics. This event will concentrate on empowerment in these areas:
- K12 and Apprenticeship
- Career Pathways and Opportunities for Apprenticeship
- Apprenticeship is a good business model
- Recruitment and Retention Strategies; Methods to Diversify the Workforce
- Transitioning Veterans to the Trades
- Apprenticeship opportunities for Tribal members
- Apprenticeship Utilization
- Apprentice Success Stories
Who should attend: Educators, Career Counselors, Apprenticeships, Policy Makers, Business, Government, Labor, Workforce and Economic Development professionals, Industry
See Full Agenda
Registration is Open!
Support this great event and take advantage of great Sponsorship Benefits! Visit: Be a Sponsor Now for this opportunity!